Air Show Tips
We want to make sure your experience at this year's show is the best yet, so we've put together some tips to keep in mind as you get ready to attend. We thank you in advance for your cooperation!
GeneralAll attendees to the 2022 Fort Wayne Air Show are invited guests of the 122nd Fighter Wing Commander. Please adhere to the following.
- No political activity.
- No demonstrations or protest activity.
- No leafleting.
- No speeches.
- No activity considered detrimental to good order and discipline of military personnel.
- No activity considered detrimental to health, safety, and welfare of persons on the installation.
What to BringNote all carry-in items are subject to search.
- Comfortable shoes
- Lawn chair or folding chair
- Baby strollers
- Baby food
- Small, hand-held umbrella (optional)
- Ear plugs (optional)
- Cash or Credit for concessions purchases
What Not to Bring
- Food, drinks or coolers
- Large umbrellas
- Portable awnings or tents
- Scooters (except for physically challenged persons)
- Laser pointers
- Ladders or step stools
- UAV's or drones
- Loose ice
- Weapons of any kind
- Dangerous objects
- Cooking equipment
- Roller-blades or inline skates
Health and Safety
- Drink plenty of fluids throughout the day to avoid dehydration.
- Be cautious around aircraft and other displays that may have exposed sharp corner and edges that may damage skin
- Airshows are large events and guest must cover great distances to see all of the show. Plan to walk a great deal throughout the day and wear comfortable shoes.
- Do not hesitate to seek help, such as water or a short stay in a shaded area.
- Debris can be extremely hazardous to performers and spectators. Please make sure that all trash is deposited in trash receptacles to maintain a safe and clean environment for everyone.
- All carried items are subject to search. Bring items only necessary for your day.
Parking and Transportation
- More information on parking can be found here
- Complimentary buses will transport guests to and from the base